Wednesday, April 16, 2014

All in Good Time - Paper Shopping



I love the smell of freshly cut paper. Especially when it comes in various booklets of RJ paper catalogues. Do you get that feeling, picking paper from the piles? It's so exciting I had to remind myself to calm down before refusing to buy tons of redundant paper. Fancy Paper has the same effect too, only you don't get to sit down and literally Place Your Order on a sheet of paper- which makes it slightly less amusing, but still, seemingly worth the thrill.  
I travelled down from hall and to meet my fellow viscommer, Jia Hao, on the way because going alone to RJ can be slightly dodgy at times, considering it's an industrial estate, and cab fares are usually cheaper, split two ways. We were let down because they told us that we'd have to come back to collect again tomorrow because the cutter was busy today. Thankfully, 10 minutes later, the manager (I think) came around to tell the lot of us that they'll be delivering to the La Salle on campus tomorrow (and we were like, wow very good service there, what about us?) and the NTU students will just have to wait for our paper if we want them by today. 
So I'm here now, clocking an hour for glorious paper. The wait shall be worth it. All in good time, all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment